With EmbedPress, you can easily embed any Youtube Videos in Gutenberg Editor and increase video views for your YouTube channel.
Get Started With EmbedPress Youtube Block #
Follow this step by step guides to embed any YouTube video in your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress Youtube Block for Gutenberg.
Step 1: Select EmbedPress Youtube Block for Gutenberg #
Go to the Gutenberg post editor where you want to embed YouTube videos. Click on the ‘+’ icon and then search for Youtube from the search bar.
Choose the EmbedPress Youtube Block (in black color)
After clicking on this block, you should see the default layout shown below.
Step 2: Copy the URL of the Youtube Video #
Go to Youtube and copy the URL of the video that you want to embed in your blog post.
Step 3: Paste the Youtube Video URL #
Now that you have the link to the Youtube video you want to embed, simply paste the URL into the input field and click ‘Embed’.
Unlock More Features With EmbedPress Pro #
If you are using EmbedPress Pro, then you can also add extra customization to your Youtube embed.
Navigate to your WordPress Dashboard and go to EmbedPress Menu from the left. Now under the ‘General’ option from the settings panel, click on ‘Youtube’.
Here you will see many customization options. Change the settings however you want.
- Auto Play: Automatically start to play the videos when the player loads.
- Progress bar color: Specifies the color that will be used in the player’s video progress bar to highlight the amount of the video that the viewer has already seen.
- Force Closed Captions: Setting this option to ‘Yes’ causes closed captions to be shown by default, even if the user has turned captions off. This will be based on user preference otherwise.
- Display Controls: Indicates whether the video player controls are displayed.
- Enable Fullscreen button: Indicates whether the fullscreen button is enabled.
- Display video annotations: Indicates whether video annotations are displayed.
- Display related videos: Indicates whether the player should show related videos when the playback of the initial video ends.
- Modest Branding: Indicates whether the player should display a YouTube logo in the control bar.
With just these steps you will be able to embed any Youtube video into your WordPress site with the EmbedPress Youtube Block for Gutenberg.
If you are still facing problems and require further assistance, feel free to contact our support and feel free to join our Facebook Community to get in touch with WordPress experts and content creators like yourself.