How to embed VideoPress Videos in WordPress
With EmbedPress, you can add VideoPress Videos to WordPress, using just a URL.
VideoPress embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the VideoPress Video URL.
Here’s how to embed any VideoPress Video into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your VideoPress Account
- Login/Register to VideoPress
- Browse through their video directory or if you have uploaded your own video just follow following steps
- On video player, find “Share” button & click on it
- Now click Permalink URL as shown below:
Step #3. Publish your VideoPress Embeds
Now you have the VideoPress Video URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your VideoPress URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your VideoPress Video.
Step #4. Edit your VideoPress Embeds
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.