With EmbedPress, you can embed Dotsub videos to WordPress, using just a URL.
Dotsub is an enormously popular service that has replaced many other online services in its domain.
Dotsub embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Dotsub video URL.
Here’s how to embed any Dotsub video into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin #
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your Dotsub Videos #
- Create an account at Dotsub website (optional)
- Upload your own video or browse through existing videos using “Watch Videos” section.
- Click video thumbnail which you like to embed, and it will take you to single video page.
- Copy the URL from the address bar.
Step #3. Publish your Dotsub Embeds #
Now you have the Dotsub video URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your Dotsub video URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your Dotsub Video:
Step #4. Edit your Dotsub Embeds #
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.