With the help of EmbedPress, you can add a SlideShare presentation to WordPress, using just a URL.
SlideShare is LinkedIn’s web-based slide sharing service that allows users to share or upload files publicly or privately in various file formats like PDF, PowerPoint, and keynote. It helps users to build their knowledge with the help of well-presented information from top experts.
You can embed SlideShare presentation in WordPress, but it is not simple to embed by using standard methods. EmbedPress plugin is distinct and user friendly. With EmbedPress, you don’t need to entangle around with embed codes. All you need is the URL of the presentation that you have published on the SlideShare presentation.
Here’s how to embed any SlideShare presentation into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin and a URL.
Step #1. Install The EmbedPress Plugin #
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves WordPress’s capabilities. Install EmbedPress on your WordPress site and it will become far more powerful and efficient. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Get the URL of the Mixcloud audio file #
Before you can embed the SlideShare presentation into WordPress, you need to get the URL.
- Go to the SlideShare homepage.
- Sign in with your SlideShare account or create a new account if you do not have an account on it. (optional)
- After that, copy the URL of the presentation from the address bar you want to embed.
Step #3. Publish Your WordPress SlideShare embed #
Now you have the URL, you can use it to embed the presentation in WordPress.
- Open your WordPress site.
- ‘Add’ or ‘Edit’ a post or page that can be on Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.
- Copy & Paste the link on your preferred editor and it will automatically then embed your content.
Let’s get the complete guideline on how you can easily embed the presentation on your preferred editor below:
Embed Using Gutenberg Editor: #
- Click on the ‘+’ icon on your post content area in the Gutenberg editor and select ‘EmbedPress.’ You can also insert EmbedPress from the ‘Add Block’ button at the top of the page.
- Enter the URL into the block.
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your SlideShare presentation.
- Publish your WordPress content, and the presentation will be embedded on the published page or post for users to see.
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
To edit the embed, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the EmbedPress block on your editor.
- The block customizer will appear on the side panel of the Editor.
You can change the dimensions of the embedded presentation and modify it the way you need with absolute ease.
Embed Using Elementor Editor: #
You can embed your SlideShare presentation using EmbedPress on the Elementor Editor.
- Drag & drop the ‘EmbedPress’ widget onto the Elementor editor.
- Paste the URL onto the ‘Content Setting’ of the widget from the Elementor side panel.
You can edit the embedded SlideShare presentation on the Elementor editor with a few easy steps.
- Go to the ‘Style’ tab on the Elementor side panel.
- Change the dimensions, aspect ratios, and background color as necessary.
Embed Using The Classic Editor: #
You can effortlessly embed your presentation onto your Classic Editor with just a click.
- Paste the URL directly onto the ‘content area’ of the editor interface. A purple background with a “Loading your embed…” message will appear in the content area for a few seconds.
- The URL will be automatically converted into an embed of your SlideShare presentation.
Your WordPress SlideShare embed will be fully responsive.
You can easily customize the embedded presentation following the steps below:
- Move the mouse pointer over the presentation embed, and a purple button will show up at the top.
- Click the pencil icon, and a pop-up window will be visible with more options.
You can modify your SlideShare embed URL, plus you can also modify the width and height of the embed.
This is how EmbedPress can help you to embed SlideShare presentation files on your preferred WordPress editor Gutenberg, Classic, or Elementor Editor just with a few clicks.