How to embed Spotify Audios in WordPress
With EmbedPress, you can add Spotify Audios to WordPress, using just a URL.
Spotify embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Spotify Audio URL.
Here’s how to embed any Spotify Audio into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your Spotify Account
- Login/Register to Spotify.com
- Browse through audio directory
- Under song list, right click the Audio that you want to embed & click “Copy Song Link” option
- You have the required URL for embed purpose now.
Step #3. Publish your Spotify Embeds
Now you have the Spotify Audio URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your Spotify URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your Spotify Audio.
Step #4. Edit your Spotify Embeds
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.