With EmbedPress, you can embed Imgur Images to WordPress, using just a URL.
Imgur embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Imgur Image URL.
Here’s how to embed any Imgur Image into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves WordPress’s capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Now you have the Imgur image URL, you can add it to WordPress.
Let’s get the complete guideline on how you can easily embed Imgur image on your preferred editor below:
2. Paste the copied link of your Imgur image on the ‘EmbedPress‘ block of your Gutenberg Editor.
3. Click the “Embed” button and you’ll now see your Google Docs embed within a moment on your editor.
2. Add your Imgur image URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled. Within a moment it will be displayed on your Classic Editor.
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
2. Drag and drop the ‘EmbedPress’ element on your Elementor Editor.
3. Paste the copied link of your Imgur image on the ‘Embed Link’ section. Within a moment it will embed the Imgur image link on your editor.
4. If you want you can customize the look of your Imgur image with the ‘Style’ tab.
With these simple steps, you can embed your Imgur image link instantly into your WordPress website with EmbedPress using any of Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.
If you are facing problems and require further assistance, feel free to contact our support or join our Facebook Community to get in touch with WordPress experts and content creators like yourself.
Powered by BetterDocs