With EmbedPress, you can embed Imgur Images to WordPress, using just a URL.
Imgur embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Imgur Image URL.
Here’s how to embed any Imgur Image into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin #
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves WordPress’s capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your Imgur #
- Go to the website Imgur.com
- Click on any Image/Gallery that you like to embed on your WordPress website.
- On the Image/Gallery page, copy the URL from the address bar for embed purposes.
Step #3. Embed Imgur Images & Publish #
Now you have the Imgur image URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page that can be on Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.
- Copy & Paste the link on your preferred editor and it will then automatically embed your content.
Let’s get the complete guideline on how you can easily embed Imgur image on your preferred editor below:
Embed Imgur Images In Gutenberg Editor #
- Open up your WordPress Gutenberg Editor desired pages or posts.
Embed Imgur Images In Classic Editor #
- Open up your preferred posts or pages’ on WordPress Classic Editor.
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.
Embed Imgur Images In Elementor Editor #
- Open up your Elementor Editor desired pages or posts.
With these simple steps, you can embed your Imgur image link instantly into your WordPress website with EmbedPress using any of Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.