Join with 30,000 users & grab 20% discounts on EmbedPress PRO. Use Coupon:
With EmbedPress, you can embed Circuitlab circuit to WordPress, using just a URL.
Circuitlab circuit embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Circuitlab circuit URL.
Here’s how to embed any Circuitlab circuit into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves WordPress’s capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Now you have the Circuitlab circuit URL, you can add it to WordPress.
Let’s get the complete guideline on how you can easily embed CircuitLab on your preferred editor below:
2. Click the + icon in the top-left corner of the editing area.
3. Look for the EmbedPress block and paste the copied link of your Circuitlab circuit there.
4. Click the “Embed” button and you’ll now see your CircuitLab circuits link within a few moments on your Gutenberg editor.
2. Add your Circuitlab circuit URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
3. You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed” message. And within a few moments, your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your Circuit-lab circuit.
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
3. Paste the copied link of your CircuitLab Circuits on the ‘Embed Link’ section. Within a moment it will embed the CircuitLab Circuits link on your editor.
If you want you can customize the look of your CircuitLab Circuits with the ‘Style’ tab.
With these simple steps, you can embed CircuitLab circuits link instantly into your WordPress website with EmbedPress using any of Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.
If you are facing problems and require further assistance, feel free to contact our support or join our Facebook Community to get in touch with WordPress experts and content creators like yourself.
Powered by BetterDocs