How to Embed CircuitLab Circuits in WordPress
With EmbedPress, you can add Circuitlab circuit to WordPress, using just a URL.
Circuitlab circuit embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Circuitlab circuit URL.
Here’s how to embed any Circuitlab circuit into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your Circuitlab account
- Register/Login to your Circuitlab account
- Once you are logged in, click “Create new circuit”button on top right
- You will be taken to the Circuit Diagram editor where you can create & publish your circuit as per requirement.
- Once circuit is saved & published, copy the circuit URL as shown below:
Step #3. Publish your Circuitlab Embeds
Now you have the Circuitlab circuit URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your Circuitlab circuit URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your Circuit-lab circuit:
Step #4. Edit your Circuitlab circuit Embeds
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.