With EmbedPress, you can embed Circuitlab circuit to WordPress, using just a URL.
Circuitlab circuit embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Circuitlab circuit URL.
Here’s how to embed any Circuitlab circuit into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress Plugin #
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves WordPress’s capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your Circuitlab Account #
- Register/Login to your Circuitlab account
- Once you are logged in, click the “Create new circuit” button on the top right.
- You will be taken to the Circuit Diagram editor where you can create & publish your circuit as per requirement.
- Once the circuit is saved & published, copy the circuit URL as shown below:
Step #3. Embed CircuitLab & Publish Your Content #
Now you have the Circuitlab circuit URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page that can be on Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.
- Copy & Paste the link on your preferred editor and it will then automatically embed your content.
Let’s get the complete guideline on how you can easily embed CircuitLab on your preferred editor below:
Embed CircuitLab Circuits In Gutenberg Editor #
- Open up your WordPress Gutenberg Editor desired pages or posts.
Embed CircuitLab Circuits In Classic Editor #
- Open up your preferred posts or page’s on WordPress Classic Editor.
2. Add your Circuitlab circuit URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.
Embed CircuitLab Circuits In Elementor Editor #
- Open up your Elementor Editor desired pages or posts.
- Drag and drop the ‘EmbedPress’ element on your Elementor Editor.
3. Paste the copied link of your CircuitLab Circuits on the ‘Embed Link’ section. Within a moment it will embed the CircuitLab Circuits link on your editor.
With these simple steps, you can embed CircuitLab circuits link instantly into your WordPress website with EmbedPress using any of Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.