How to embed FunnyOrDie Videos in WordPress
With EmbedPress, you can add FunnyOrDie Videos to WordPress, using just a URL.
FunnyOrDie embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the FunnyOrDie Video URL.
Here’s how to embed any FunnyOrDie Video into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your FunnyOrDie
- Go to website http://funnyordie.com
- Click on preferred category in top menu bar for videos
- Click on any video that you like to embed on your wordpress website.
- One video play page, copy the URL from address bar for embed purpose.
Step #3. Publish your FunnyOrDie Embeds
Now you have the FunnyOrDie Video URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your FunnyOrDie URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your FunnyOrDie Video.
Step #4. Edit your FunnyOrDie Embeds
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.