With EmbedPress, you can embed Clypit Audios to WordPress, using just a URL.
Clypit is an enormously popular service that is an alternative to many other companies such as Soundcloud & Chirbit.
Clypit embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Clypit Audio URL.
Here’s how to embed any Clypit Audio into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves WordPress’s capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Now you have the Clypit Audio URL, you can add it to WordPress.
Let’s get the complete guideline on how you can easily embed Clypit audio on your preferred editor below:
2. Click the ‘+’ icon in the top-left corner of the editing area.
3. Look for the ‘EmbedPress’ block and paste the copied link of your Clypit audios there.
4. Click the “Embed” button and you’ll now see your Clypit audios embed within a moment your Clypit audios link on your editor.
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
3. You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.
3. Paste the copied link of your Clypit audios on the ‘Embed Link’ section. Within a moment it will embed the Clypit audios link on your editor.
4. Besides, if you want you can customize the look of your Clypit audios with the ‘Style’ tab.
With these simple steps, you can embed Clypit audios link instantly into your WordPress website with EmbedPress using any of Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.
If you are facing problems and require further assistance, feel free to contact our support or join our Facebook Community to get in touch with WordPress experts and content creators like yourself.
Powered by BetterDocs