Table of Contents
With EmbedPress, you can add Clypit Audios to WordPress, using just a URL.
Clypit is an enormously popular service that is alternative to many other companies such as Soundcloud & Chirbit.
Clypit embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Clypit Audio URL.
Here’s how to embed any Clypit Audio into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin #
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your Clyp.it account #
- Register/Login to your Clyp.it account.
- Once you are logged in, you can upload your own audio or search through thousand’s of other collections.
- Go to any Audio entry & find the direct link for embed purpose.
Step #3. Publish your Clypit Embeds #
Now you have the Clypit Audio URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your Google Docs URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed.
- Publish your WordPress content, and your Clypit Audio will be embedded, as shown above.
- Your Clypit embed will be fully responsive
Step #4. Edit your Clypit Embeds #
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.