With EmbedPress, you can easily embed Instagram images to WordPress, using just a URL.
Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking platform that allow users to take pictures and videos and share them privately or publicly on app, also through other social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Flickr.
EmbedPress is a dependable and valuable plugin. With the help of EmbedPress, it is very simple to embed Instagram images in WordPress, you don’t need to mess around with embed codes. All you need is the URL of the image that you have selected to embed on your site.
Here are the steps to embed the image into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin and a URL.
Step #1. Install Tthe EmbedPress Plugin #
EmbedPress is a useful plugin that improves the proficiency of WordPress and helps users to embed videos, documents, audios, surveys and images from others websites like YouTube, PollDaddy and Facebook on their WordPress site very easily. Install EmbedPress in your WordPress site and it will become far more powerful and efficient. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Get URL of the Image to Embed Instagram Photo #
Before you can embed the image into WordPress, you need to get the URL of it.
- Go to Instagram homepage.
- Use your login credentials to sign in.
- Select the image you want to embed on your WordPress site.
- Copy the URL of the image directly from address bar of the web browser.
Step #3. Publish Image Embed On Your WordPress Site #
Now you have the URL, and you can use it to embed the image in WordPress.
- Open your WordPress site.
- ‘Add’ or ‘Edit’ a post or page that can be on Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.
- Copy & Paste the link on your preferred editor and it will automatically then embed your content.
Let’s get the complete guideline on how you can easily embed Instagram images on your preferred editor below:
Embed Instagram Images Using Gutenberg Editor: #
Click on the ‘+’ icon on your post content area in the Gutenberg editor and select ‘EmbedPress.’ You can also insert EmbedPress from the ‘Add Block’ button at the top of the page.
Enter the URL into the block.
Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your Instagram image.
The embedded image only shows up on the site’s front end after the post or page is published on the Gutenberg editor. To edit the embed, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the EmbedPress block on your editor.
- The block customizer will appear on the side panel of the Editor.
You can change the dimensions of the embedded image and modify it the way you need with absolute ease.
Publish your WordPress content, and the Instagram image will be embedded on the published page or post for users to see, as shown below:
Embed Instagram Images Using Elementor Editor: #
You can embed your Instagram image using EmbedPress on the Elementor Editor.
- Drag & drop the ‘EmbedPress’ widget onto the Elementor editor.
- Paste the URL onto the ‘Content Setting’ of the widget from the Elementor side panel.
You can edit the embedded image on the Elementor editor with a few easy steps.
- Go to the ‘Style’ tab on the Elementor side panel
- Change the dimensions, aspect ratios, and background color as necessary
Embed Using The Classic Editor: #
You can effortlessly embed your Instagram images onto your Classic Editor with just a click.
- Paste the URL directly onto the editor interface.
EmbedPress will instantly embed and load the image onto any editor of your choice.
To edit the embedded Instagram image on Classic editor, follow the steps below:
- Move the mouse pointer over the Instagram images embed, and a purple button will show up on the top of it.
- Click the pencil icon, and a pop-up window will be visible with more options.
You can modify your image embed URL. In addition, you can also change the width and height of the embedded Instagram images according to your requirements.
Still getting stuck? Feel free to contact our support team for further assistance.