How to Embed 23HQ Photos In WordPress
With EmbedPress, you can add 23hq.com photos to WordPress, using just a URL.
23hq is an enormously popular service for sharing, printing and storing your photos online.
23hq embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the 23hq photo URL.
Here’s how to embed any 23hq photo into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Select any 23HQ photo
To embed a photo from 23hq.com, you don’t need an account. You can simply browse through the photos and then do this:
- Click on any photo you want to embed, this will take you to single photo detail page.
- Copy the URL from navigation bar as shown below:
Step #3. Add your 23HQ WordPress embed
- Once you have copied the URL, go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Create a new post, page or another content item in WordPress.
- Paste the URL in post editor while the Visual tab is active.
- You will now see purple background while EmbedPress processes your URL.
- Publish your WordPress content and your image should be embedded as shown below:
Step #4. Edit your 23HQ WordPress embed
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.