How to Embed DailyMile Activity in WordPress
With EmbedPress, you can add Daily Mile Activity to WordPress, using just a URL.
Daily Mile Activity embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Daily Mile Activity URL.
Here’s how to embed any Daily Mile Activity into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your Daily Mile Activity
- Create at account at Daily Miles.
- Login to your account, create or browse through existing entries.
- Click on the entry you would like to embed.
- On entry detail page, copy the URL from the address bar.
Step #3. Publish your Daily Miles Embeds
Now you have the activity URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your Daily Mile Activity URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your Daily Mile Activity:
Step #4. Edit your Daily Mile Embeds
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.