How to embed ReverbNation Audios in WordPress
With EmbedPress, you can add ReverbNation Audios to WordPress, using just a URL.
ReverbNation embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the ReverbNation Audio URL.
Here’s how to embed any ReverbNation Audio into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your ReverbNation Account
- Login/Register at ReverbNation.com
- User Discover option in menu bar to find Audio you want to embed or use search option instead.
- Click any Audio Entry that you wish to embed
- On Audio play page, copy the URL from address bar
Step #3. Publish your ReverbNation Embeds
Now you have the ReverbNation Audio URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your ReverbNation URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your ReverbNation Audio.
Step #4. Edit your ReverbNation Embeds
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.