Table of Contents
To access the features below, you need the EmbedPress – YouTube Add-On installed and activated.
- Login to your WordPress site’s dashboard and go to EmbedPress menu
- Go to the YouTube tab
Change the settings depending to your needs to customize the YouTube embeds:
- Auto Play: Automatically start to play the videos when the player loads.
- Progress bar color: Specifies the color that will be used in the player’s video progress bar to highlight the amount of the video that the viewer has already seen.
- Force Closed Captions: Setting this option to Yes causes cloesd captions to be shown by default, even if the user has turned captions off. This will be based on user preference otherwise.
- Display Controls: Indicates whether the video player controls are displayed.
- Enable Fullscreen button: Indicates whether the fullscreen button is enabled.
- Display video annotations: Indicates whether video annotations are displayed.
- Display related videos: Indicates whether the player should show related videos when playback of the initial video ends.
- Modest Branding: Indicates whether the player should display a YouTube logo in the control bar.
Click Save changes when you’re done.
Activate EmbedPress – YouTube License #
We recommend you to use the license key to receive automatic updates for this add-on in future directly into your WordPress site. Read this tutorial to know how to activate your license.