How to Embed NFB Videos in WordPress
With EmbedPress, you can add NFB Videos to WordPress, using just a URL.
NFB embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the NFB Video URL.
Here’s how to embed any NFB Video into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your NFB
- Register/Login to your NFB account.
- Browse through Video directory or upload your own video.
- Click on the video which you want to embed in your WordPress website.
- Copy the URL from address bar.
Step #3. Publish your NFB Embeds
Now you have the NFB Video URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your NFB Video URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your NFB Video:
Step #4. Edit your NFB Embeds
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.