How to Embed RoomShare Listings in WordPress
With EmbedPress, you can add RoomShare Listings to WordPress, using just a URL.
RoomShare Embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the RoomShare Listing URL.
Here’s how to embed any RoomShare Listing into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your RoomShare Account
- Go to roomshare.jp
- Browse through the listings
- Choose listing which you like to embed by clicking it.
- On listing detail page, copy the URL from the address bar.
- This URL will be used for embed purpose.
Step #3. Publish your RoomShare Embeds
Now you have the Roomshare Listing URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your RoomShare URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your Porfolio Project:
Step #4. Edit your RoomShare Embeds
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.