🎁 Join with 30,000+ happy users & Get up to 50% OFF for EmbedPress PRO
With EmbedPress, you can embed Dailymotion Videos to WordPress, using just a URL.
Dailymotion embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Dailymotion video URL.
Here’s how to embed any Dailymotion Video into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves WordPress’s capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Now you have the Dailymotion URL, you can add it to WordPress.
Let’s get the complete guideline on how you can easily embed CircuitLab on your preferred editor below:
2. Click the ‘+’ icon in the top-left corner of the editing area. Look for the ‘EmbedPress’ block and paste the copied link of your Google Docs there.
3. Click the “Embed” button and you’ll now see your Google Docs embed within a moment on your editor.
2. Add your Dailymotion videos URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
3. You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message. And within a few moments, your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your Dailymotion videos.
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
3. You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.
2. Drag and drop the ‘EmbedPress’ element on your Elementor Editor.
3. Paste the copied link of your Dailymotion videos on the ‘Embed Link’ section. Within a moment it will embed the Dailymotion videos link on your editor.
4. If you want you can customize the look of your Dailymotion videos with the ‘Style’ tab.
With these simple steps, you can embed the Dailymotion videos link instantly into your WordPress website with EmbedPress using any of Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.
If you are facing problems and require further assistance, feel free to contact our support or join our Facebook Community to get in touch with WordPress experts and content creators like yourself.
Powered by BetterDocs