How to embed CollegeHumor videos in WordPress
With EmbedPress, you can add CollegeHumor Videos to WordPress, using just a URL.
CollegeHumor embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the CollegeHumor Video URL.
Here’s how to embed any CollegeHumor Video into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your CollegeHumor Account
- Login/Registration is optional
- Click on the Menu icon on top left & select “Videos” menu item by clicking it.
- Next page will come up with all videos, you can also use the search option available on website
- Click on your favourite video that you wish to embed
- Once you are on video play page, copy the URL from address bar.
Step #3. Publish your CollegeHumor Embeds
Now you have the CollegeHumor Video URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your CollegeHumor Video URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your CollegeHumor Video.
Step #4. Edit your CollegeHumor Embeds
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.