How to Embed CrowdRanking Polls in WordPress
With EmbedPress, you can add CrowdRanking Polls to WordPress, using just a URL.
CrowdRanking is an enormously popular service for sharing and participating ion online polls.
CrowdRanking Poll embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the CrowdRanking Polls URL.
Here’s how to embed any CrowdRanking Poll into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Select any poll for embed purpose
To embed a poll from crowdranking you dont need an account with them as mandatory thing. You can simply browse through the polls and then:
- Select a poll from the list of existing one or any one created by yourself.
- Click on the selected poll which will takes you to the the poll details page
- Copy the URL from the address bar.
Step #3. Publish your CrowdRanking Poll Embeds
Now you have the CrowdRanking Poll URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your CrowdRanking Poll URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your CrowdRanking Poll:
- Publish your WordPress content, and your Poll will be embedded, as in the image below:
Step #4. Edit your CrowdRanking Embeds
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.