With EmbedPress, you can embed RuTube Videos to WordPress, using just a URL.
RuTube embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the RuTube Video URL.
Here’s how to embed RuTube Video into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin #
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your RuTube Account #
- Login/Register to your RuTube Account (Optional)
- Browse through the videos that you like to embed into your WordPress website
- On video play page, copy the URL from address bar.
- This URL will be used further for embed purpose.
Step #3. Embed RuTube Videos & Publish #
Now you have the RuTube URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your RuTube Video URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your RuTube Video:
Step #4. Edit your RuTube Embeds #
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.