With EmbedPress, you embed Chirbit Audios to WordPress, using just a URL.
Chirbit is an enormously popular service just like Soundcloud to hold your recordings, audios etc.
Chirbit embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Chirbit Audio/Recording URL.
Here’s how to embed any Chirbit Audio into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin #
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your Chirbit Account #
- Register/Login to your Chirbit account.
- Once you are logged in, you can record your own Audio or browse through thousands of others, using the explore button on top-left.
- Select a recording that you would like to embed in your WordPress.
- Copy the URL given at the bottom right of your chosen recording.
Step #3. Embed Chirbit & Publish your content #
Now you have the Chirbit Audio URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your Chirbit URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your Chirbit Recording.
- Publish your WordPress content, and your Chirbit Recording will be embedded.
- Your Chirbit embed will be fully responsive.
Step #4. Edit your Chirbit Embeds #
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.