- Embed The New York Times News With EmbedPress
- How To Embed The New York Times News In Gutenberg Editor:
- How To Embed The New York Times News In Elementor Editor:
- How To Embed The New York Times News In Classic Editor:
With EmbedPress, you can easily embed The New York Times news in WordPress.
The New York Times is an American daily newspaper based in New York City with a worldwide readership.
EmbedPress is a very dependable and valuable plugin. With the help of EmbedPress, it is very simple to embed The New York Times news in WordPress. You don’t need to mess around with embed codes: all you need is the URL of the news you have selected to embed on your site.
Embed The New York Times News With EmbedPress #
Here are the steps to embed any code into your WordPress site using the EmbedPress plugin and a URL.
Step #1. Install The EmbedPress Plugin #
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves WordPress’s capabilities. Install EmbedPress, and your WordPress site will have far more powerful media options. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Get The URL Of The New York Times News #
Before you can embed The New York Times code into WordPress, you need to get the URL.
- Go to The New York Times website.
- Use your login credentials to sign in (optional).
- Look for the news you want to embed into your WordPress website.
- On the news page, copy the URL from the browser address bar.
Step #3. Publish The NY Times embed #
Now you have the URL, you can use it to embed the news in WordPress.
- Open your WordPress site.
- ‘Add’ or ‘Edit’ a post or page that can be on Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.
Let’s get the complete guideline on how you can easily embed The NY Times news on your preferred editor below:
How To Embed The New York Times News In Gutenberg Editor: #
- Click on the ‘+’ icon on your post content area in the Gutenberg editor and select ‘EmbedPress.’ You can also insert EmbedPress from the ‘Add Block’ button at the top of the page.
- Enter the URL into the block.
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your NY Times news file.
- Publish your WordPress content, and the news will be embedded on the published page or post for users to see.
While editing your WordPress NY Times news content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
To edit the embed in Gutenberg editor, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the EmbedPress block on your editor.
- The block customizer will appear on the side panel of the Editor.
You can change the dimensions of the embedded news and modify it the way you need with absolute ease.
How To Embed The New York Times News In Elementor Editor: #
You can embed your The NY Times news using EmbedPress on the Elementor Editor.
- Drag & drop the ‘EmbedPress’ widget onto the Elementor editor.
2. Paste the URL onto the ‘Content Setting’ of the widget from the Elementor side panel.
You can edit the embedded news on the Elementor editor with a few easy steps.
- Go to the ‘Style’ tab on the Elementor side panel.
- Change the dimensions, aspect ratios, and background color as necessary.
How To Embed The New York Times News In Classic Editor: #
You can effortlessly embed the NY Times news onto your Classic Editor with just a click.
- Paste the URL directly onto the ‘content area’ of the editor interface. A purple background with a “Loading your embed…” message will appear in the content area for a few seconds.
- Publish your WordPress content and click preview.
- The URL will be automatically converted into an embed of your The NY Times news.
Your news embed will be fully responsive on your website.
Still getting stuck? Feel free to contact our support team for further assistance.