Click the “Embed” button and you’ll now see your Google Docs embed:With EmbedPress, you can embed Giphy GIFs to WordPress, using just an URL.
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves WordPress’s capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Now you have the Giphy gifs URL, you can add it to WordPress.
Let’s get the complete guideline on how you can easily embed Giphy gifs on your preferred editor below:
2. Click the ‘+’ icon in the top-left corner of the editing area. Look for the ‘EmbedPress’ block and paste the copied link of your Giphy gifs there.
3. Click the “Embed” button and you’ll now see your Giphy gifs embed within a moment on your editor.
2. Add your Giphy gifs URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled. You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message, and within a moment it will come back with your Giphy gif.
2. Drag and drop the ‘EmbedPress’ element on your Elementor Editor.
3. Paste the copied link of your Giphy gifs on the ‘Embed Link’ section. Within a moment it will embed the Giphy gifs link on your editor.
4. If you want you can customize the look of your Giphy gifs with the ‘Style’ tab.
This is how easily you can embed Giphy gifs link instantly into your WordPress website with EmbedPress using any of Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.
If you are facing problems and require further assistance, feel free to contact our support or join our Facebook Community to get in touch with WordPress experts and content creators like yourself.
Powered by BetterDocs