Click the “Embed” button and you’ll now see your Google Docs embed:With EmbedPress, you can embed Giphy GIFs to WordPress, using just an URL.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin #
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves WordPress’s capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Copy the Giphy GIF URL #
- Go to Giphy.com and choose the desired GIF.
- Copy the URL from Address Bar.
Step #3. Embed Giphy GIFs & Publish #
Now you have the Giphy gifs URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page that can be on Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.
- Copy & Paste the link on your preferred editor and it will then automatically embed your content.
Let’s get the complete guideline on how you can easily embed Giphy gifs on your preferred editor below:
Embed Giphy GIFs In Gutenberg Editor #
- Open up your WordPress Gutenberg Editor desired pages or posts.
Embed Giphy GIFs In Classic Editor #
- Open up your preferred posts or pages on WordPress Classic Editor.
2. Add your Giphy gifs URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled. You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message, and within a moment it will come back with your Giphy gif.
Embed Giphy GIFs In Elementor Editor #
- Open up your Elementor Editor desired pages or posts.
This is how easily you can embed Giphy gifs link instantly into your WordPress website with EmbedPress using any of Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.