How to Embed Infogram Charts in WordPress
With EmbedPress, you can add Infogram Charts to WordPress, using just a URL.
Infogram is an enormously popular service that has replaced many other popular Online Chart Making portals such as AmCharts etc.
Infogram embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Infogram Chart URL.
Here’s how to embed any Infogram into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your Infogram Account
- Register/Login to your Infogram account.
- Create a new Chart/Diagram & modify it as your requirement
- Save your chart
- Click Share button on top right.
- A new popup will open where you will get a Chart URL as shown below:
Step #4. Edit your Infogram Embeds
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.