With EmbedPress, you can embed Facebook posts to WordPress, using just a URL.
Facebook is the world’s most popular social network. Many WordPress users want to share Facebook posts on their site.
Facebook Post embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Facebook Post URL.
Here’s how to embed Facebook posts into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin #
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves WordPress’s capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become have more powerful media options. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Find the Facebook post #
- Login to Facebook.com
- Select any post you like to embed to your WordPress site. The image below gives an example post:
- Copy the URL from the address bar, as shown below:
Step #3. Publish your WordPress Facebook embeds #
Now you have the Facebook posts URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page that can be on Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.
- Copy & Paste the link on your preferred editor and it will then automatically embed your content.
Let’s get the complete guideline on how you can easily embed Facebook posts on your preferred editor below:
Embed Facebook Posts In Gutenberg Editor #
- Open up your WordPress Gutenberg Editor desired pages or posts.
2. Click the ‘+’ icon in the top-left corner of the editing area. Look for the ‘EmbedPress’ block and paste the copied link of your Facebook posts there.
- Click the “Embed” button and you’ll now see your Facebook posts embed within a moment on your editor.
Embed Facebook Posts In Classic Editor #
- Open up your preferred posts or page’s on WordPress Classic Editor.
2. Add your Facebook posts URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled. Within a moment it will be displayed on your Classic Editor.
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.
Embed Facebook Posts In Elementor Editor #
- Open up your Elementor Editor desired pages or posts.
2. Drag and drop the ‘EmbedPress’ element on your Elementor Editor.
3. Paste the copied link of your Facebook posts on the ‘Embed Link’ section. Within a moment it will embed the Facebook posts link on your editor.
4. If you want you can customize the look of your Facebook posts with the ‘Style’ tab.
With these simple steps, you can embed Facebook posts link instantly into your WordPress website with EmbedPress using any Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.
Get Live Experience Of Embedding Facebook Posts #
If you are facing problems and require further assistance, feel free to contact our support or join our Facebook Community to get in touch with WordPress experts and content creators like yourself.