🎁 Join with 30,000+ happy users & Get up to 50% OFF for EmbedPress PRO
With EmbedPress, you can embed Facebook posts to WordPress, using just a URL.
Facebook is the world’s most popular social network. Many WordPress users want to share Facebook posts on their site.
Facebook Post embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the Facebook Post URL.
Here’s how to embed Facebook posts into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves WordPress’s capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become have more powerful media options. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Now you have the Facebook posts URL, you can add it to WordPress.
Let’s get the complete guideline on how you can easily embed Facebook posts on your preferred editor below:
2. Click the ‘+’ icon in the top-left corner of the editing area. Look for the ‘EmbedPress’ block and paste the copied link of your Facebook posts there.
2. Add your Facebook posts URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled. Within a moment it will be displayed on your Classic Editor.
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
2. Drag and drop the ‘EmbedPress’ element on your Elementor Editor.
3. Paste the copied link of your Facebook posts on the ‘Embed Link’ section. Within a moment it will embed the Facebook posts link on your editor.
4. If you want you can customize the look of your Facebook posts with the ‘Style’ tab.
With these simple steps, you can embed Facebook posts link instantly into your WordPress website with EmbedPress using any of Gutenberg Editor, Classic Editor, or Elementor Editor.
If you are facing problems and require further assistance, feel free to contact our support or join our Facebook Community to get in touch with WordPress experts and content creators like yourself.
Powered by BetterDocs