How to Embed Google Forms in WordPress
With EmbedPress, you can add Google Forms to WordPress, using just a URL.
Google Forms is an enormously popular service that many companies use to collect customer data. Using Google Forms makes it very easy to create contact forms, registration forms, surveys and more.
Google Form embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with the embed code. All you need is the Google Forms URL.
Here’s how to embed any Google Forms into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will have far more powerful media options. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set up your Google Form
Before you can embed your Google Forms into WordPress, you need to make sure that it is published and visible for the public.
- Log in to Google Forms and access the document you want to publish.
- Click the “SEND” button in the top-right corner:
- Click the link icon in the pop-up window.
- Copy and save the Link that you see:
Step #3. Publish your WordPress Google Forms embed
Now you have the Google Forms URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your Google Forms URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your Google Form:
- Publish your WordPress content, and your Google Form will be embedded, as in the image below:
Step #4. Edit your WordPress Google Forms embed
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.