Table of Contents
With EmbedPress, you can add SAPO Videos to WordPress, using just a URL.
SAPO embeds are possible, but they’re not easy to use via normal methods. EmbedPress is different. With EmbedPress, you don’t have to mess around with embed code. All you need is the SAPO video URL.
Here’s how to embed any SAPO Video into your WordPress site, using the EmbedPress plugin.
Step #1. Install the EmbedPress plugin #
EmbedPress is a very helpful plugin that expands and improves on WordPress’ capabilities. Install EmbedPress and your WordPress site will become far more powerful. Click here to find EmbedPress on WordPress.org.
Step #2. Set Up Your SAPO Account #
- Set up your SAPO account.
- Browse through the video directory for the video which you like to embed
- Click on the video that you like to embed.
- Copy the URL from address bar once you are on Video View Page.
Step #3. Publish your SAPO Embeds #
Now you have the SAPO Video URL, you can add it to WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Edit a post or page.
- Add your SAPO Video URL into the content area, with the “Visual” tab enabled.
- You will see a purple background with a “Loading your embed …” message:
- Your URL will automatically be transformed into an embed of your Porfolio Project:
Step #4. Edit your SAPO Embeds #
While editing your WordPress content, you can also edit your embed, thanks to EmbedPress.
- Hover over the embed, and a purple button will appear.
- Click the pencil and a pop-up screen will appear with more options.
- You can now change the embed URL, plus you can also control the maximum width and height of the embed.