If you’re using one of our paid add-ons, please use the license key to receive automatic updates in future directly into your WordPress site. Here’s how to add the license to your site:
- Go to “Account”.
- Go to “Licenses and Invoices”.
- Click over the “View Licenses” link.
Click the “Key icon”, and you’ll see your license key:
The next step is to add the license key to your site:
- Login to your WordPress site’s dashboard and go to the “PublishPress” menu
- Go to the tab of the paid add-on, in this example is YouTube
- Paste the license key
- Click Activate license button
If everything is correct, the “Activated” message will come up.